- 3 cups cubed turkey breast, cooked
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup red apple, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced on a bias
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 large butter lettuce leaves
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, apple and scallions.
- In a small bowl add the mayonnaise and sour cream, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the dressing to the turkey mixture and combine well.
- Divide the turkey salad evenly on the ciabatta rolls and top with a lettuce leaf.