Smoked Salmon Quiche
|1 pre-made pie crust follow package directions (or you can make your own homemade crust)|
|1 large onion minced|
|1tsp olive oil|
|8 oz smoked salmon roughly chopped|
|1 cup cream cheese (room temperature)|
|2 oz soft goat cheese|
|1 and 1/4 cup light cream|
|1 tbs fresh thyme chopped|
|1 tbs fresh dill chopped|
|kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste|
Smoked salmon, cream cheese and goat cheese together is even better! Best of all you can prepare this quiche in about an hour from prep to table.
- Heat a saute pan saute the onion until just soft. Cool.
- Roughly chop the salmon.
- Whisk the eggs and cheeses together until smooth. Then whisk in the cream, herbs and kosher salt and pepper.
- Scatter the onion and smoked salmon over the bottom of the pastry shell and pour over the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake in a 325 degree pre-heated oven for 45 minutes or until quiche is lightly set.
- May be served warm or cold.