- 2 cups of Colby cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of rubbed sage
- 1 jar of red pimento peppers drained and minced
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 2 tbs of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
This southern classic is great on crackers or rye bread. You can put this recipe together in less than 15 minutes. It is great in sandwiches or as an appetizer.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread mixture of crackers or rye bread.
- You can also make a bacon, cheese, onion and tomato sandwich on rye bread.