- 2 cups unsalted cashews
- 2 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, chopped
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- A few drops of your favorite hot pepper sauce
This is an all around great pass around appetizer. Easy to make with a little spicy kick.
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients, making sure cashews are completely coated.
- Spread the nuts out evenly on a baking sheet
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in a pre-heated 300 degree oven, stirring the nuts halfway through baking.
- These nuts will keep for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.