Cucumber and Red Onion Salad
|4 cucumbers thinly sliced, skin on|
|1 medium red onion thinly sliced|
|4 tbs chopped parsley|
|kosher salt and a dash of white pepper|
|1/2 cup cider vinegar|
|3 tbs sugar|
|4 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
Here is a quick easy healthy salad that is crispy sweet and sour. Cucumber and red onions are flavored with vinegar, sugar, white pepper and olive oil.
- Cut cucumbers in to thin rounds..
- Slice the onions.
- Place the cucumbers, onions and parsley in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl place the vinegar, sugar, salt and white pepper.
- Pour over the cucumber onion mixture and serve.
- Drizzle in the olive and whisk continuously.
- Pour dressing over cucumbers and mix gently.
- Chill and serve.