|2 lbs red potatoes|
|1 large rutabaga, peeled and cubed|
|1 lb parsnips, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces|
|2 tb unsalted butter|
|4 tb extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tsp thyme|
|1 tsp rosemary, chopped|
|Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.|
|1 large onion, chopped|
|5 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 lb Brussels sprouts, cut into halves|
|1/2 lb carrots|
This is a go to vegetable dish guaranteed to please you friends and family.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan combine the potatoes, rutabaga, parsnips and carrots.
- Drizzle with melted butter and olive oil and toss to coat.
- Cover the pan with foil and roast for 40 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove the foil and stir in the onion, garlic and Brussels sprouts.
- Continue cooking for 40 to 60 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and starting to caramelize.