- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 large rutabaga, peeled and cubed
- 1 lb parsnips, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tb unsalted butter
- 4 tb extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary, chopped
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, cut into halves
- 1/2 lb carrots
This is a go to vegetable dish guaranteed to please you friends and family.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan combine the potatoes, rutabaga, parsnips and carrots.
- Drizzle with melted butter and olive oil and toss to coat.
- Cover the pan with foil and roast for 40 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove the foil and stir in the onion, garlic and Brussels sprouts.
- Continue cooking for 40 to 60 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and starting to caramelize.