Avocado Cucumber Salsa
This is super refreshing healthy salsa Great for a buffet with crispy chips. It marries Ripe avocados, crispy cucumbers, lemon juice and red chilies.
- 2 rips avocados
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 cucumber, peel on seeded and cut into dice
- 2 red chilies finely diced
- Halve the avocados and twist apart.
- Remove the pit with the edge of a knife. Then scoop avocado from skin leaving whole.
- Cut into a small dice.
- Toss avocado in lemon juice to prevent browning, then puree
- Cut cucumber in half and remove seeds with a spoon.
- Chip into a small dice, and to a bowl with the avocados,
- Mince the peppers finely..Leave the seeds if you like spicy..If not you may remove seeds before dicing.
- Add the chilies and gently mix well.
- Serve with crispy tortilla chips (use our search engine for recipe).
- Makes about 1 and 1/2 cups.