|1 lb elbo macaroni|
|2 tbs olive oil|
|1 medium onion, diced|
|1/2 green,yellow, red or orange bell pepper|
|2 large ribs celery, diced|
|1/4 cup black olives, drained and chopped|
|1/2 lb block sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4 inch pieces|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain and let slightly cool.
- Mix all other ingredients and combine well.
- Add the mixture to the cooled macaroni and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.