- 1 cup of capers in brine, drained
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs chopped chives
Capers, olives and olive oil, how can you go wrong. You may use this dressing to dress a salad or to pour over grilled meat or chicken.
- Mince capers coarsely.
- Add to a non reactive bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and let flavors mingle for 1 hour.
- Serve atop salad or crusty bread slices dusted with Parmesan.