- 4 large wild salmon steaks
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
These steaks are perfect cooked over hot coals. The salmon is flavored with lemon pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, soy sauce and brown sugar.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except for the salmon steaks.
- Mix well using a whisk.
- Place salmon steaks in a large zip lock bag,and pour the in the marinade.
- Remove air from the bag and seal.
- Let the Salmon steaks marinate, refrigerated for 2 hours.
- Cook over hot coals for 3 minutes per side (depending on the thickness of your steaks)
- If you choose to bake. Place steaks in an oven proof pan and bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.