Mango Orange Salsa
|1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch dice|
|2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped (if you like it spicy leave the seeds)|
|1/2 red bell pepper, diced|
|2 tbs red onion, finely chopped|
|1/4 cup of jicama, finely diced|
|1 tbs fresh chopped mint|
|1 tbs lime juice|
|kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper|
This is a zesty flavorful salsa that will It goes great with grilled fish, meat or poultry.
- Place diced mango into a large bowl.
- Grate and add the orange rind.
- Remove the membrane from the orange sections by cutting off remaining peel and pith with a sharp knife.
- Cut orange segments away from membrane and chop orange pieces into a 1/2 inch dice.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.