Mexican Garlic Bean Dip
- 2 (15 oz) cans of pinto, drained and rinsed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 15 oz can of tomatoes, diced (or you may use 2 ripe fresh tomatoes)
- 1 small can of green chillies, drained and chopped
- 1 tbs cider vinegar
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs soy soy sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
This a great dip that has wonderful flavor. Your guest will for sure ask you for the recipe.
- Place beans, olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, parsley and cayenne in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add the tomatoes and chopped onion. Mix until well blended.
- Pour in to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Can be served with crackers, chips, or raw vegetables.