Persian Cucumber Soup
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 large cucumber peeled and chopped for garnish
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped or 2 tbs dried dill
- 2 scallions chopped
- 2 tbs chopped chives
- small bunch of parsley,chopped for garnish
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Place yogurt, milk, dill, scallions, chives, cucumber, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Chill for several hours.
- Pour into serving bowls and garnish with chopped cucumber and parsley.