Charcoal Grilled Caribbean Marinated Steaks
- 4 skirt or flank steaks
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 Serrano pepper, chopped
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Place steaks in a shallow baking dish
- In a bowl mix all of the ingredients for the marinade.
- Pour the marinade over the steaks, cover and marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Cook steaks over hot coals about 5 minutes per side (depending on doness desired)
- Rest steaks for several minutes, then serve.