- 1 lb button mushrooms or mushrooms of your choice
- 1 tbs liquid smoke
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 scallion, minced
- 2 tbs canola oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
Delicious and smokey with a deep distinctive flavor. Makes 20 mushrooms.Tip: How to Clean Mushrooms
- Wipe of dirt from mushrooms and cut of tough stems.
- Place in bowl.
- Combine liquid smoke, soy sauce, brown sugar and scallion and mix well. Pour over mushrooms
- Marinate mushrooms for 4 to 6 hours turning occasionally.
- Thread mushrooms on skewers and brush lightly with canola oil.
- Cook over hot charcoal, turning once. About 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with wooden tooth picks.