- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 pkg graham cracker crumbs and about 4 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 and 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 1lb of cream cheese softened
- 1 and 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 9 oz package of non- dairy whipped topping
This is the perfect summer treat. No baking required.
- Combine the cornstarch, sugar, water and blueberries in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens and bubbles, stirring regularly. About 7 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Press half of the crumbs into the bottom of a lightly greased 9×13 pan.
- Beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Gradually beat in the sugar and vanilla.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping. Spread half over the crumbs.
- Spread half of the blueberry filling over the cream cheese layer and then add another cheese. layer and another blueberry layer.
- Sprinkle with the remaining graham cracker crumbs.