Orange Lime Grouper
|4 grouper fillets, about 8 ounces each|
|extra virgin olive oil|
|2 sprigs of rosemary, leaves only, minced|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|red pepper flakes|
|juice of 1 lemon|
|juice of 1 lime|
Grouper is a very popular fish in the Caribbean. The flavors of orange and lime makes this a special recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange the fish in a large dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the rosemary.
- Allow the fish to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Drain the fillets, then arrange them in an oven safe dish and season with salt, pepper and and pepper flakes.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes,basting the fish occasionally with the cooking liquids,until the fish starts to turn opaque.
- Mix the lime and orange juice and drizzle the fish and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve covered with the sauce.