- 1 lb of parsnips (about 4 large)
- extra virgin olive oil
- lemon juice
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
Parsnips are an under used vegetable. They have a wonderful flavor and barbecuing them brings out the savory and sweet notes. After barbecuing them just add some lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Brush the parsnips with olive oil place whole parsnips on the grill over hot coals (no need to peel)
- Grill for about 10 minutes turning frequently, until parsnips are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Slice and serve warm