Mixed Mellon Salad with Creamy Sauce
The is a super flavorful fruit salad with with wonderful flavors of fresh fruit and a dressing that is made with sweetened condensed milk and lime juice. This is a must try.
- 2 cups of seedless watermelon in balls or cubes
- 2 cups honeydew melon in balls or cubes
- 2 cups cantaloupe in balls or cubes
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, chopped in ribbons
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbs of lime zest
- 2 tsp of kosher salt
- Combine the watermelon, honey dew, cantaloupe and mint in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with the kosher salt
- In a large bowl mix the sweetened milk, lime juice and lime zest.
- Place the sauce and the melon in the refrigerator and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve salad bowls and top with the sauce.