Old Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
|1 cup unsalted butter, softened|
|1 cup white sugar|
|1 cup brown sugar|
|1/2 cup raisins|
|2 eggs, beaten|
|1 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|2 cups flour|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|1 tsp salt|
|2 tsp cinnamon|
|3 cups quick oats|
These are some delicious old fashioned chewy oatmeal cookies.
- Cream together, butter and sugar.
- Add the vanilla and beat in the eggs one at a time.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir into creamed mixture and add the oatmeal and raisins. Mix well
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease several cookie sheets.
- Using an ice cream scoop. scoop out dough balls and place them on the cookie sheets leaving about 3 inches in between dough balls.
- Flatten dough ball slightly.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Note: the shorter the baking time the chewier the cookies will be. The longer the crisper.