- 1 broiling or frying chicken, about 3 lbs. cut into 8 pieces
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
This is delicious chicken recipe that your whole family will love. It’s crunchy with a wonderful taste of Parmesan.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix crushed cornflakes, cheese, Parmesan, celery salt, onion powder and paprika in a shallow pan.
- Wash and dry chicken pieces.
- Season chicken all over with salt and pepper. Rub in.
- In another shallow pan blend the milk and oil.
- Dip chicken in milk mixture, then in corn flake mixture, pressing to coat on all sides.
- Arrange chicken, skin side up, in a shallow dish.
- Bake until chicken is cook through and skin is crispy. About 1 hour.