Honey Teriyaki Glazed Ribs
|5 lbs of baby back or St. Louis style pork ribs|
|1/2 cup ketchup|
|1/3 cup teriyaki sauce|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tsp onion powder|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.|
These ribs are flavored with Teriyaki sauce, honey and lime juice, which give them a delightful sweet and sour flavor as well as a beautiful glaze.
- For the sauce combine the ketchup, teriyaki sauce, lime juice, honey, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Season ribs with salt and pepper then place then over medium hot coals on a covered charcoal grill.
- Grill for about 20 minutes on each side.
- Uncover grill and brush ribs with sauce and let cook for another 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes and brushing with more sauce.
- Continue to baste ribs with sauce throughout cooking.
- Alternatively you may cook ribs in a preheated 350 degree oven in a shallow roasting pan.
- Cook ribs for 1 hour and brush with sauce. Turn over and baste with more sauce.
- Cook ribs for a total of 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours until tender and glazed well
- Bring remaining sauce to a boil in a sauce pan, reduce slightly and serve over ribs.