Creamy Chicken Florentine Salad with Pasta
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces.
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1 6oz package of baby spinach
- 1 tub (10 oz) Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 2 tbs pine nuts
This is a mom friendly dish that marries chicken with pasta, spinach and a creamy sauce. This recipe can be prepared in about 30 minutes. 4 servings.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cook chicken and peppers in a saute pan with a little oil using medium high heat. About 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook for another 2 minutes. Drain all but 1 tbs of liquid if any.
- Add the cooking creme and stir in and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add in the cooked pasta and pine nuts and stir.