- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to a 1/4 inch thickness
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 4 thin slices of prosciutto
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- parsley for garnish
This is a delicious quick and easy preparation that we are sure you will make time and again. Chicken breasts are married with prosciutto, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
- In between two pieces of plastic wrap pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet or heavy pan until thin.
- In a large saute pan heat olive oil using medium heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add to the skillet and cook until golden brown, flipping over halfway through cooking. Chicken should be golden brown.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add a piece of prosciutto on top of each chicken cutlet, then add 1/4 of the cheese.
- Reduce heat slightly cover and continue to cook until the cheese has melted.
- Pour juices on plate.
- Served garnished with chopped parsley.