|2 tbs lemon juice|
|2 egg yolks|
|1/4 cup hot milk|
|1/3 cup sugar|
|2 cups cottage cheese|
|graham cracker crust|
This is a delicious cheese cake that you family is sure to love.
- Put lemon juice, egg yolks and gelatin in the container of a food processor or blender.
- Cover and process for a few seconds.
- Remove feeder cap and gradually pour in hot milk and sugar.
- Continue to process until gelatin is dissolved, about 1 minute.
- Remove feeder cap and gradually add cottage cheese while continuing to blend.
- Pour into prepared crust and chill until firm.