Greek Ambrosia Salad
- 1 cup of orzo or small pasta rings
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 2 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups of pineapple chunks, drained (juice save for another use)
- 1 cup of canned mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 cup cherries, pitted
This is a classic ambrosia salad that has a Greek twist because it uses orzo pasta in addition to coconut, marshmallows, pineapple and oranges.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse.
- Combine pasta with sour cream, marshmallows, coconut, pineapple and oranges.
- Blend well, chill and serve.