Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- 8 cups of mixed salad greens
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless grilled chicken breast
- 1 cup croutons, store brought or home made.
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Caesar dressing (store brought)
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
This is a delicious salad that is easy to prepare. Grilled chicken, crisp salad greens and a savory Caesar dressing make this salad special.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch wide strips and cook on a stove top or charcoal grill. About 5 minutes on each side.
- Add washed and dried salad greens to a bowl, then add chicken strips and toss gently.
- Add Parmesan cheese and croutons.
- Add enough dressing to lightly coat the greens. Less is more.
- Season with salt and pepper and gently toss again.