Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
|8 cups of mixed salad greens|
|1 lb of boneless, skinless grilled chicken breast|
|1 cup croutons, store brought or home made.|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese|
|3/4 cup Caesar dressing (store brought)|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.|
This is a delicious salad that is easy to prepare. Grilled chicken, crisp salad greens and a savory Caesar dressing make this salad special.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch wide strips and cook on a stove top or charcoal grill. About 5 minutes on each side.
- Add washed and dried salad greens to a bowl, then add chicken strips and toss gently.
- Add Parmesan cheese and croutons.
- Add enough dressing to lightly coat the greens. Less is more.
- Season with salt and pepper and gently toss again.