- 1 ready to use 12 inch baked store brought pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia Italian Cheese and herb Cooking Creme
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 8 basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black peper
This is a mom friendly pizza recipe with tomatoes and basil. Your kids will love it. It can be prepared in about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread the pizza crust with the cooking creme.
- Top with mozzarella cheese then the tomatoes
- Bake for about 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with torn basil.