- 2 lbs of fish steaks
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 green mango cut in small cubes
- 3 tbs canola oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbs curry powder or curry paste
- 1 tbs lemon pepper seasoning
This recipe works well with sword fish, tuna grouper or marlin or any firm fleshed fish.
- Sprinkle the lemon pepper seasoning on both sides of the fish steaks.
- Season both sides with kosher salt.
- Gently fry the onion and garlic in about 3 tbs of oil.
- Add the curry powder or paste, stir in and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, lime juice and mango and cook until thick.
- Add in the fish and cook gently until cooked through.
- Don’t stir the fish, just move the pan gently backward and forward to prevent it for sticking to the bottom of the pan.