Ham Egg Cheese and Pasta Salad
- 3 cups small pasta, cooked
- 2 cups of diced cooked ham
- 4 hard cooked eggs diced
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup french dressing bottled or homemade
- Salad greens
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a great way to get the flavors of ham, egg and cheese in a wonderful pasta salad. It is garnished with hard cooked eggs and dressed with French dressing.
- Cook hard boiled eggs.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse.
- Combine the pasta, ham, diced egg, celery and olives in a large bowl.
- pour dressing over and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.