- 4 slices Wisconsin Gruyere cheese
- 1 lb ground chuck 80/20
- 8 fried shrimp
- Creole mustard
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices red onions
- 4 French rolls
This delicious New Orleans style cheese burger features, Wisconsin Gruyere cheese, creole mustard, packed high with crispy fried shrimp, lettuce tomatoes, onions and pickles. this recipe courtsey of Wisconsin Cheese.
- Divide chuck into 1/4 lb patties.
- In a saute pan cook patties to desired doneness. Add cheese for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Cover plan to melt cheese.
- While burgers are cooking fry breaded shrimp in 360 degree oil.
- To dress spread mayonnaise and creole mustard on both sides of the buns.
- Add the burgers to the bottom bun.
- Top each burger with a slice of red onion, tomato, lettuce, pickles and fried shrimp.
- Top with bun top and serve.