Cheeseburger and Shrimp Po Boy
|4 slices Wisconsin Gruyere cheese|
|1 lb ground chuck 80/20|
|8 fried shrimp|
|4 slices tomatoes|
|4 slices red onions|
|4 French rolls|
This delicious New Orleans style cheese burger features, Wisconsin Gruyere cheese, creole mustard, packed high with crispy fried shrimp, lettuce tomatoes, onions and pickles. this recipe courtsey of Wisconsin Cheese.
- Divide chuck into 1/4 lb patties.
- In a saute pan cook patties to desired doneness. Add cheese for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Cover plan to melt cheese.
- While burgers are cooking fry breaded shrimp in 360 degree oil.
- To dress spread mayonnaise and creole mustard on both sides of the buns.
- Add the burgers to the bottom bun.
- Top each burger with a slice of red onion, tomato, lettuce, pickles and fried shrimp.
- Top with bun top and serve.