Tomato Gazpacho Salad
|4 tomatoes, seeded and sliced. (combination of cherry, red and yellow tomatoes)|
|2 cucumbers, peeled and diced|
|2 bell peppers, seeded and diced (red, yellow or green or a combination)|
|1 medium onion, diced|
|1 small can of ripe olives, drained|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 cup white wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice|
|1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 scallions, sliced|
|1/4 tsp ground cumin|
This is a wonderful fresh, colorful salad. Serves 10.
- In a large glass bowl, layer one third to one half of the tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, and olives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat layers two or three times until all ingredients are used.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing and pour over the salad.
- Mix well and chill for several hours.