Smoked Gouda and Pulled Pork Cheese Burger
|1 lb Ground Chuck 80/20|
|4 slices of Wisconsin smoked Gouda cheese|
|1/2 lb Pulled pork (may be purchased pre made in the meat section)|
|4 thick slices of red onion|
|1/4 lb cole slaw|
|BBQ sauce for garnish|
|4 Sesame hamburger buns|
This is a wonderfully decadent cheese burger that marries juicy beef and pork along with Wisconsin Smoked Gouda cheese. Recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Cheese.
- Separate chuck in to 4 patties.
- Heat a small about of oil in a saute pan and cook burgers for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- In the last 2 minutes of cooking add a slice of smoke Gouda to each burger.
- Add several tbs of pulled pork on top of the cheese and cover pan for 1 minute.
- Remove burgers from pan and place on the bottom of each bun.
- Add your favorite BBQ sauce on each burger, then top a slice of red onion and slaw.