Barbecued Tri Tip Steak
- 1 (2 lb) tri-tip steak
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 7 cloves garlic 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
This steak is seasoned with olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard and fresh rosemary marinade. 6 servings.
- Place onion, garlic,olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, rosemary, mustard, salt and pepper into a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Place the steak in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over steaks, seal and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Brush grill grate with oil.
- Discard marinade and place steak on the grill.
- Cook for about 5 minutes per side or to desired doneness.