Barbecued Tri Tip Steak
|1 (2 lb) tri-tip steak|
|1 small onion, chopped|
|7 cloves garlic 1/2 cup olive oil|
|1/2 cup vinegar|
|1/2 cup soy sauce|
|2 tbs chopped fresh rosemary|
|2 tbs Dijon mustard|
|2 tsp kosher salt|
|1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper|
This steak is seasoned with olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard and fresh rosemary marinade. 6 servings.
- Place onion, garlic,olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, rosemary, mustard, salt and pepper into a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Place the steak in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over steaks, seal and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Brush grill grate with oil.
- Discard marinade and place steak on the grill.
- Cook for about 5 minutes per side or to desired doneness.