Celery Sticks Stuffed with Blue & Cream Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbs sweet pickle relish, drained
- dash of kosher salt
- dash of Tabasco
- 1 tsp grated onion
This creamy filling contrasts with the crispy celery sticks.
- Wash and trim the celery sticks. Cut them into 4 inch pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the crumbled blue cheese, cream cheese and sour cream. Stir together until smoothly blended.
- Fold in all but 1 tbs of the walnuts.
- Fill each celery pieces with the cheese and nut mixture. Chill before serving.
- Garnish with the reserved walnuts.