Cheese Dip with Fresh Fruit
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla|
|1/4 tsp cinnamon|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|1/4 cup diced toasted almonds|
This is a delicious cream cheese based dip flavored with cinnamon vanilla and lemon juice. It is perfect eaten with crackers, crusty bread and fresh fruits.
- In and medium bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add honey, vanilla, cinnamon and lemon juice, and mix well.
- Spoon into a small bowl and top with almonds.
- To serve, place bowl on a platter and surround with assorted fruits such as banana slices, grapes, apple slices, strawberries, and peach and or nectarine slices.
- Additionally you may also have crackers or crusty bread.