Honey Figs with Goat Cheese and Pecans
|1 cup chopped pecans|
|1 6 to 8 oz log of goat cheese|
|12 fresh figs, halved|
|3/4 cup honey|
|kosher salt and fresh crack black pepper to taste|
Figs, goat cheese and pecans are the perfect flavor combination.
- Place the finely chopped pecans in a shallow dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the goat cheese log in the pecans to evenly coat.
- Refrigerate log until firm,then cut evenly into rounds.
- Divide the figs evenly between six shallow bowls or dessert plates.
- Top figs with a round of pecan-crusted goat cheese.
- Drizzle 2 tbs of honey over each serving.