How to Make Tuscan Style Rabbit
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup ap flour
- 2 lbs of rabbit pieces
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
The rabbit is flavored with thyme, rosemary and garlic and olive oil.
- Grate the rind from the lemon.
- In a baking dish add the lemon rind, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic,thyme and rosemary.
- Add the rabbit pieces and coat the pieces on all sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to overnight.
- Turn the rabbit pieces occasionally.
- Bake the rabbit uncovered at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Turn the pieces frequently and baste with pan juices until the rabbit is tender and the juices run clear when you pierce the meat with a fork.