How to Make Tuscan Style Rabbit
|1 cup sugar|
|1/4 cup ap flour|
|2 lbs of rabbit pieces|
|1 tbs olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 sprig of fresh rosemary|
|1 sprig of fresh thyme|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
The rabbit is flavored with thyme, rosemary and garlic and olive oil.
- Grate the rind from the lemon.
- In a baking dish add the lemon rind, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic,thyme and rosemary.
- Add the rabbit pieces and coat the pieces on all sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to overnight.
- Turn the rabbit pieces occasionally.
- Bake the rabbit uncovered at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Turn the pieces frequently and baste with pan juices until the rabbit is tender and the juices run clear when you pierce the meat with a fork.