Italian Antipasto Platter
- 1 16 oz jar of peperoncini peppers, drained and sliced
- 32 oz (2 16 oz jars) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 lb pepperoni sausage, cubed
- 1 lb provolone cheese, cubed
- 1/2 lb Swiss cheese, cubed
- 1/2 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 oz) can of mushrooms, drained
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 and 1/2 tbs of oregano
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 1 lemon
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
The wonderful about this recipe is that you can pick and choose the cured meats, cheeses and other ingredients that you would like to serve.
- Pace all ingredients artfully on a platter except, for the canola oil, olive and, lemon juice.
- In bowl mix together the canola oil, olive oil, lemon juice and oregano. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.