Lobster Bowls with Parmesan and Scallions
|1 and 1/2 lbs of cooked lobster meat, chopped in chunks|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
|2 tbs scallions, chopped|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|1/2 cup butter, melted|
|1/2 cup Parmesan, grated|
|1/4 cup butter, melted|
This is lobster dish that is similar to a dish served at Red Lobster. It is baked in individual ramekins with a bread crumb topping.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, scallions ,1/4 cup butter and lemon juice.
- Set aside.
- Place lobster meat into 6 ramekins and pour 1/2 cup melted butter over the lobster.
- Top with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.or until topping is browned.