- 1 and 1/2 lbs of cooked lobster meat, chopped in chunks
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbs scallions, chopped
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
This is lobster dish that is similar to a dish served at Red Lobster. It is baked in individual ramekins with a bread crumb topping.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, scallions ,1/4 cup butter and lemon juice.
- Set aside.
- Place lobster meat into 6 ramekins and pour 1/2 cup melted butter over the lobster.
- Top with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.or until topping is browned.