|1 lb beef tenderloin, sliced thin|
|1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|2 tsp lemon juice|
|2 tsp worcestershire sauce|
|1/4 cup butter|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
This recipe elevates tender beef tenderloin using mushrooms in a savory sauce. Serve with mashed potatoes and a green salad.
- Cook mushrooms, onion and seasonings and 1/4 cup butter until the mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in parsley and deep the sauce warm.
- Melt 2 tbs of butter in a saute pan.
- Cook meat in butter over medium high heat to medium rare. 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with mushroom sauce over ride or noodles.