- 1 lb beef tenderloin, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
This recipe elevates tender beef tenderloin using mushrooms in a savory sauce. Serve with mashed potatoes and a green salad.
- Cook mushrooms, onion and seasonings and 1/4 cup butter until the mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in parsley and deep the sauce warm.
- Melt 2 tbs of butter in a saute pan.
- Cook meat in butter over medium high heat to medium rare. 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with mushroom sauce over ride or noodles.