Turkey Burgers with Mushrooms and Blue Cheese
|1 lb ground turkey|
|1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, finely chopped|
|1 onion, minced|
|2 tbs soy sauce|
|kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese|
These turkey burgers are quite special with the mushrooms and blue cheese bringing out and uncommon flavor.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix together the turkey, onions, mushrooms and soy sauce.
- Form into 4 patties
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Place the patties on the grill and cook for 10 minutes per side or until well done.
- Top with blue cheese during the last few minutes of cooking.
- May be served as is or as a burger between a sesame seed bun.