Layers of Love Brownies
|3/4 cup flour|
|3/4 cup Nestle Toll house Baking Cocoa|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut into pieces|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|3 eggs divided|
|1 cup chopped pecans|
|2 tsp vanilla extract|
|3/4 cup Nestle Toll house white chocolate morsels|
|1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping|
|3/4 cup Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels|
This recipes is the courtesy of Nestles Toll House Chocolate. This a decadent brownie that features vanilla flavored white and semi-sweet chocolate morsels, chopped pecans and caramel layered with a rich coca batter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, cocoa and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large mixer bowl until creamy
- Add 2 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the batter.
- Spread remaining batter into prepared baking pan
- Sprinkle nuts and white morsels over the batter.
- Drizzle caramel topping over the top.
- Beat the remaining egg and reserved batter in the same bowl until light in color.
- Stir in semi-sweet morsels and spread evenly over caramel topping.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.