Savory Sauce with Creme Fraiche & Pan Juices
|1 lb of the meat, fish or poultry of your choice|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
|1/2 cup chicken or beef stock. You may also use demi glaze if you choose.|
|1/4 cup creme Fraiche or sour cream|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
This is a versatile sauce the pairs equally well with chicken, meat of fish. The key ingredient in this sauce is Creme Fraiche. However in a pinch you may substitute sour cream.
- In a saute pan, saute meat of fish to desired doneness.
- Remove from pan, set aside and keep warm.
- De-glaze the pan with white wine, and reduce till about 2 tbs remain.
- Add stock and if desired demi glaze and reduce until about 3 oz’s remain.
- Turn down heat and add creme fresh and whisk until smooth.
- Pour sauce over meat chicken or fish.