Smoked Salmon Pizzette
|10 oz fresh pizza dough|
|1 tbs olive oil|
|1/4 lb of goat cheese, crumbled|
|1/2 cup thinly sliced green pepper|
|1/4 cup slivered onions|
|1/2 cup black or Kalamatta olives cut in half|
|1/4 lb of Alaska smoked salmon, sliced or chucked|
|1/2 tsp lemon pepper|
|dash of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Roll dough into 2 rounds (6 inches each)
- Transfer to a baking sheet
- Brush dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on and arrange half of the goat cheese, green pepper, red onion and olives on each pizzette.
- Add Alaska smoked salmon and sprinkle with lemon pepper, a dash of salt and cracked black pepper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing institute