Smoked Salmon Pizzette
- 10 oz fresh pizza dough
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 lb of goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered onions
- 1/2 cup black or Kalamatta olives cut in half
- 1/4 lb of Alaska smoked salmon, sliced or chucked
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- dash of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Roll dough into 2 rounds (6 inches each)
- Transfer to a baking sheet
- Brush dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on and arrange half of the goat cheese, green pepper, red onion and olives on each pizzette.
- Add Alaska smoked salmon and sprinkle with lemon pepper, a dash of salt and cracked black pepper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing institute