Asian Marinated Flank Steak
- 1 flank steak, about 2 lbs
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbs honey
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
This is a delicious Asian style marinade.
- Combine oil, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, pepper, garlic and scallions.
- Add meat to a zip lock bag and pour the marinade over.
- Store in the refrigerator for several hours or as long as overnight.
- Grill or broil the steak to desired doneness.