Garlic Beer Steaks with Oyster Sauce
|4 steaks of your choice|
|3 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 tsp black pepper|
|1 cup oyster sauce|
|juice from 2 lemons|
|Steak seasoning to taste|
|1 can or bottle of beer|
This marinade works perfectly with steak. The lemon juice tenderizes and the garlic and oyster sauce adds the flavor.
- In a shallow glass baking dish, combine the beer, garlic, pepper, oyster sauce and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Rub steaks on both sides with steak seasoning and place them in the marinade. Coat the steaks well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill or charcoal to high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove steaks from marinade and discard the marinade.
- Grill steaks for about 5 minutes on each side, depending on thickness, turning once.