Spicy Asian Pork with Egg Noodles
|1 lb of ground pork|
|1/4 cup chicken stock|
|3 tsp sesame oil|
|2 tsp chili garlic paste|
|1 tbs soy sauce|
|2 tbs rice wine|
|2 tsp hoisin sauce|
|3 tbs peanut oil|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|4 scallions, chopped|
|1 lb Chinese egg noodles|
|1 cucumber, peeled seed and cut into strips|
|1/2 cup bean sprouts|
This is a wonderful Asian inspired dish.
- Combine chicken stock, 2 tsp of sesame oil, chili paste, soy sauce, rice wine and hoisin sauce. Set aside.
- Brown pork and garlic in peanut oil over medium heat.
- Stir in scallions and chicken stock mixture.
- Simmer over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until it thickens.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, then drain.
- Toss with remaining tsp of sesame oil.
- Pour mixture on top of noodles and garnish with cucumbers and bean sprouts.