Spicy Asian Pork with Egg Noodles
- 1 lb of ground pork
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp chili garlic paste
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs rice wine
- 2 tsp hoisin sauce
- 3 tbs peanut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 lb Chinese egg noodles
- 1 cucumber, peeled seed and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
This is a wonderful Asian inspired dish.
- Combine chicken stock, 2 tsp of sesame oil, chili paste, soy sauce, rice wine and hoisin sauce. Set aside.
- Brown pork and garlic in peanut oil over medium heat.
- Stir in scallions and chicken stock mixture.
- Simmer over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until it thickens.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, then drain.
- Toss with remaining tsp of sesame oil.
- Pour mixture on top of noodles and garnish with cucumbers and bean sprouts.