Breaded Chicken Fingers
|8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves|
|1/2 cup butter melted (1 stick)|
|3/4 cup crushed corn flakes|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese|
|3 tbs cup buttermilk ranch salad dressing|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the butter in a shallow bowl.
- In another bowl combine the cornflakes, cheese, and buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Cut each breast into two pieces, lengthwise.
- Dip the chicken in butter and then roll in the corn flake mixture to coat.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes until brown and crispy.