Broiled Salmon with Sherry Soy Butter
|4 salmon fillets, about 1/4 lb each|
|1 tbs sesame seeds|
|2 tbs butter|
|4 scallions, thinly sliced on the bias|
|dash of dry sherry|
|1 tbs soy sauce|
A delicious dish with wonderful Asian flavors.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a dry saute pan over medium heat until golden. About 2 minutes.
- Add butter, scallions, sherry, soy sauce and cook stirring until butter is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Place fish fillets on a broiler pan, skin side down and brush with the butter mixture.
- Broil 4 inches below the heat for about 5 minutes to 8 minutes or until fish reaches desired doneness.
- Serve and garnish with any additional butter sauce.